Are your patients concerned about wrinkles and mature, aging skin? Many aesthetic doctors unfailingly buy and stock Restylane products in their practice because of the brand’s popularity with patients. As the first hyaluronic acid dermal filler approved for cosmetic use by the FDA, Restylane is not new to the scene. Since then, Restylane’s range of hyaluronic acid products have grown to cater to all types of aesthetic needs, and currently boasts the widest selection of treatments for every type of concern. With so many options available, it is not always easy for your patient to decide on a Restylane treatment that will suit their needs. This post endeavours to provide information that your patient may not have previously known about this popular brand of injectables that may aid them when considering this dermal filler treatment.
Here are some facts about this bestselling brand of dermal fillers that your patient may not be aware of:
- Results are reversible. If your patients do not like the results of their treatment, or they have experienced unexpected outcomes of treatment, they can easily reverse their results by dissolving the filler. Restylane is made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound in the skin. It will naturally break down over time, but the Restylane injector can accelerate the process with a treatment of hyaluronidase, which are enzymes that catalyse the degradation of hyaluronic acid.
- Longevity of results vary by patient and product used. Your patient should note that the clinical effect seen with treatment and duration of filler are 2 different notions. In other words, how long the filler lasts in the face is different than the clinical effect of the treatment. In practice, the clinical results of Restylane (or any other dermal filler treatment for that matter) is normally about half as long as that claimed by the manufacturer, before the results of treatment start to become suboptimal. Your patient should schedule their repeat injection based off how the treatment looks, and this may be more frequent than originally anticipated. For most Restylane treatments, you can expect the results to last anywhere from 6 months (as is the case for Restylane Silk, which is injected into the lips) to 9 months (for most other Restylane products). Owing to its larger particle size, the results afforded by Restylane Lyft last up to a year, which is slightly longer than that of other Restylane products.
- Restylane is not only for the face. The Restylane portfolio contains dermal fillers that also cater to other parts of the body besides the face. For instance, Restylane Skinboosters improve skin quality and can be also used in the back of the hands, neck, and decolletage. These areas frequently exhibit signs of aging along with the face and should not be overlooked when planning an anti-aging regiment. As well, Restylane Lyft has recently gained FDA approval to replenish volume to the back of the hands.
- Restylane Silk is the only filler approved in the US to treat lip lines. Lip enhancement through dermal fillers have seen a recent rise in popularity. Where once, lip fillers were only sought out by patients undergoing physical changes due to age, nowadays younger patients are seeking lip enhancement for cosmetic purposes. Restylane is particularly notable for its popular use in lip enhancement treatments and contains in its portfolio a dermal filler made specifically for the lips. Restylane Silk contains smaller and finer particles, making it easier to inject and produce more natural-looking results. Restylane Silk is also the ideal treatment for correcting the fine lines around the mouth that emerge from age. This dermal filler is remarkably adaptable in that it is able to address most concerns related to the lip, including lip contouring, creating fullness and improving asymmetry and disproportion.
- There is a Restylane formulation for every aesthetic concern. Your patient may not know that there are various products under the Restylane brand specially formulated to treat various specific concerns. In addition, with the recent incorporation of Emervel products into the Restylane brand, the Restylane portfolio now contains even more gel textures, making it easier for you to tailor your treatment to the individual patient. Whether your patient is looking to add definition to their facial features, diminish wrinkles and folds, or simply to improve the quality of their skin, there is a Restylane treatment for them. Now more than ever, Restylane products make it easy for you to come up with a personalised treatment plan, custom-made to the individual’s needs and desired outcomes.
Renowned for its natural-looking results that are long-lasting, Restylane dermal fillers are indispensable to the aesthetic doctor as an anti-aging treatment. Restylane products are preferred because of their optimal physical characteristics that make it perform well as a dermal filler.
Visit our website at www.focus-med.net to buy Restylane products at low wholesale prices.