FILLMED® M-HA 10(Hyaluronic Acid)
- Product: FILLMED® M-HA 10
- Manufacturer: Croma
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic Acid
- Strength: 10 mg/ml
- Pack Size: 3-3ml pre-filled syringes
- Other Known Names: FILLMED M-HA 10® (3x3ml)
Fillmed M-HA 10 is a sterile dermal filler made of non-animal hyaluronic acid (HA). It is manufactured by a French pharmaceutical company known as Laboratories Filorga. Fillmed M-HA 10 can be used in bio-revitalization procedures to restore skin moisture and radiance. Plus, it helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines. This formulation is supplied in syringes of 3mL. To preserve its potency, store Fillmed M-HA 10 at a temperature of 2°C – 25°C.
The pack consists of:
- Product leaflet (which contains essential information such as indications, contraindications and potential side effects)
- Three 3ml pre-filled syringes
- Sterile, disposable treatment needles
How long do the results last for?
As with other hyaluronic acid fillers, the results of Fillmed M-HA 10 are not permanent. The anti-aging effects of Fillmed M-HA 10 can usually last for six months. That said, the results may disappear sooner in some individuals due to injection technique, or patient-related factors such as age and lifestyle. To prolong the duration of action of Fillmed M-HA 10, repeat the treatment periodically.
- Fillmed M-HA 10 delivers natural-looking results through the induction of neocollagenesis (collagen synthesis).
- This formula has undergone extensive safety testing. It is not likely to cause immunogenic reactions and has a good safety profile. Fillmed M-HA 10 is pyrogen-free.