FILLMED® M-HA 18(Hyaluronic acid)
- Product: FILLMED® M-HA 18
- Manufacturer: Croma
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid
- Strength: 18mg/ml
- Pack Size: 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- Accessories: Package insert, 2-30G 1/2
- Other Known Names: Filorga M-HA 18
Fillmed M-HA 18 is hyaluronic acid-based filler of non-animal origin. It is made by the France- based Filorga Laboratories through the process of biofermentation. Fillmed M-HA 18 is especially useful in treating superficial lines (which include smile lines, smoker’s lines and crow’s feet). The filler also utilizes the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid to replenish the lost skin moisture. As a result, the skin appears plump and rejuvenated. It is recommended to keep Fillmed M-HA 18 away from moisture and light.
The pack consists of:
- Two sterile 1ml pre-filled syringes
- Product pamphlet
- Four (4) traceability labels
- Four (4) half-inch 30 G needles
How long do the results last for?
In most cases, Fillmed M-HA 18 can last six to twelve months depending on a range of factors (such as the treatment region, technique of administration, skin type and lifestyle of patients). Patients are advised to repeat Fillmed treatment when the effects wear off.
- Specially formulated for skin with early signs of aging.
- Contains glycerol, an ingredient known for its skin repairing and hydrating properties.
- The safety and tolerability of Fillmed M-HA 18 have been well-established. Fillmed M-HA 18 has a low risk of immunogenic reaction and is sterilized with heat treatment.
- Fillmed M-HA 18 is produced in compliance with stringent quality testing. The manufacturer (Filorga Laboratories) is one of the most successful aesthetic companies in the world.