JUVEDERM® ULTRA 3(hyaluronic acid/lidocaine)
- Product: JUVEDERM® ULTRA 3 (2x1ml)
- Manufacturer: Allergan
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 24mg/ml, and 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
- Accessories: Package insert, 4-27G 1/2” needles, 4 traceability labels
- Other Known Names: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
Juvederm Ultra 3 is an injectable filler that is injected into the dermis to correct moderate wrinkles and folds. This filler can also be used to sculpt and enhance the lips. A local aesthetic is included in the formulation for the comfort of the patient.
Benefits this Product
You can buy Juvederm Ultra 3 online from Focus Medical. Juvederm Ultra 3 treats average to deep wrinkles and lines. Made of highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid, this dermal filler treats skin depressions and other age-related concerns by restoring lost volume, thereby plumping and smoothing the skin. This dermal filler provides long-lasting results, with patients experiencing its benefits for up to a year. When used as recommended, treatment is usually well-tolerated and results are effective and natural-looking.
This product consists of hyaluronic acid, at a concentration of 24mg/ml, and lidocaine, at a concentration of 3mg/ml.
- This product should only be administrated by legally authorized, appropriately qualified medical practitioners.
- Begin the procedure with a facial assessment and determine the patient’s concerns and desired outcomes of treatment. Review the patient’s medical history, and discuss with the expected results, indications, contraindications, and potential side effects of Juvederm Ultra 3 treatments.
- Cleanse and disinfect the planned area of treatment thoroughly.
- Attach the provided needle (27G) securely to the prefilled syringe.
- Inject into the planned site(s) of injection, either into the dermis or into the mucous lip membrane (if treating the lips). Inject slowly while maintaining even and steady pressure.
- Massage the treated area lightly after injecting to ensure uniform distribution.
Juvederm Ultra 4 should be used to treat patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins, or who have a history of anaphylaxis or history of multiple allergies.
Patients who are taking blood thinning medications, such as warfarin or aspirin, may notice increased bleeding or bruising at the injection site. To minimize this, they should cease taking these medicines prior to treatment. Moreover, dermal procedures undertaken after Juvederm Ultra 3 treatment, such as laser treatment or chemical peeling, may cause an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site. This treatment should be used with caution in patients who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy as there may be an increased risk of infection.
Your patient should refrain from excessive sun or heat exposure, strenuous exercise, and alcohol until injection-related reactions have resolved.
Common side effects that may occur with Juvederm Ultra 3 treatments include injection-related reactions, such as irritation, pain, swelling, bruising, itching, and lumps. These side effects are expected to be mild and to dissipate within a week. Patients may mitigate bleeding or hematoma formation by discontinuing use of anticoagulants such as aspirin, fish oil, and vitamin E. Occasionally, more serious side effects such as allergic reactions, granuloma, tissue necrosis, and abscess may occur. If any of these reactions happen, your patient should immediately seek medical attention.