JUVEDERM® ULTRA 4(hyaluronic acid/lidocaine)
- Product: JUVEDERM® ULTRA 4 (2x1ml)
- Manufacturer: Allergan
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 24mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
- Accessories: Package insert, 4-27G 1/2” needles, 4 traceability labels
Juvederm Ultra 4 is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is implanted into the deep dermis layer to restore facial volume loss, thereby improving and correcting age-related aesthetic defects such as deep skin depressions, sunken cheeks, and loss of facial contours. This filler is also suitable for lip enhancement. This dermal filler is manufactured by Allergan, a reputable company that specializes in aesthetic solutions.
Benefits of this Product
For low wholesale prices on this and other dermal fillers, buy Juvederm Ultra 4 online from Focus Medical. This injectable aesthetic treatment corrects facial aging concerns such as severe wrinkles and volume loss in the lips and cheeks. The high-viscosity gel lifts and plumps skin, making it suitable to sculpt and enhance facial features with natural-looking results. The proprietary Hyalacross Technology that produces Juvederm Ultra 4 ensures a formulation with superior longevity and durability, with results that last for up to a year. Juvederm Ultra 4 is formulated with added lidocaine for the reduction of pain.
Juvederm Ultra 4 is an injectable, non-pyrogenic, biodegradable, and biocompatible gel composed of non-animal derived hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 24mg/ml with 3mg/ml lidocaine added.
- Before administering this product, make sure that your patient is fully aware of the expected result, indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings and potential side effects associated with Juvederm Ultra 4 treatments.
- Disinfect the planned area of treatment with an antiseptic.
- Attach the provided needle (27G) securely to the prefilled syringe.
- Inject into the planned site(s) of injection, slowly while exerting even and steady pressure.
- Apply a gentle massage to the treated area after injecting to ensure uniform distribution.
Your patient should not use Juvederm Ultra 4 if they are allergic to any of its ingredients. As well, individuals who have a history of anaphylactic shock or are allergic to gram-positive bacterial proteins should not undergo treatment with Juvederm Ultra 4. This dermal filler is also not recommended to be used in children, or expecting or lactating women.
Use caution when using Juvederm Ultra 4 in patients with a propensity for hypertrophic scarring. Do not inject this filler gel into inflamed skin (e.g. from a recent dermal procedure or due to a skin condition like eczema).
To minimize bleeding and bruising, your patient should stop taking anticoagulants such as aspirin, warfarin, fish oil, and gingko bilboa prior to treatment. After treatment, your patient should minimize sun exposure and avoid extreme heat (e.g. saunas).
The adverse events commonly reported with Juvederm Ultra 4 treatments are injection-related reactions such as swelling, redness, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. These inflammatory reactions are typically mild and will not last more than a week. In some cases, more serious side effects like an allergic reaction may occur. If this or any other severe reaction happens, your patient should seek emergency medical attention right away.