JUVEDERM® VOLBELLA WITH LIDOCAINE(hyaluronic acid/lidocaine)
- Product: JUVEDERM® VOLBELLA with Lidocaine 2x1ml
- Manufacturer: Allergan Inc.
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 15mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
- Accessories: Package insert, 2-30G 1/2” needles, 2 traceability labels
- Other Known Names: Juvederm Volbella XC
Juvederm Volbella is a clear, colourless, smooth hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into the skin or into the lips to temporarily treat fine lines or to plump the lips. Results are instant, natural-looking, and long-lasting with minimal side effects and no downtime. The gel also contains a small quantity of local anesthetic for the reduction of needle pain.
Benefits of this Product
You can buy Juvederm Volbella online from Focus Medical. This aesthetic treatment is perfect for the lip, perioral and periorbital areas, and is suitable to correct skin depressions of minor to moderate severity. Made using patented Vycross Technology, the resulting product contains a high concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic that is highly stable for long-lasting results. Yet, due to the smooth consistency of the gel, Juvederm Volbella incorporates easily into the skin for a natural look and feel. This dermal filler is formulated with a local anesthetic agent for enhanced patient comfort. When used, it provides results that can last up to a year.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (15mg/ml) of non-animal origin, 0.3% lidocaine.
- This product should only be administrated by a licensed and appropriately trained medical practitioner.
- Before administering this product, make sure that your patient is fully aware of the expected result, indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, and potential side effects related to Juvederm Volbella treatments.
- If Juvederm Volbella is being used to treat the lips, an additional topical anesthetic or nerve block may be used, if necessary.
- Sterilize the planned area of treatment with a disinfectant.
- Attach the provided needle (30G) securely to the barrel of the prefilled syringe.
- Inject slowly while exerting even and steady pressure.
- Gently massage to the injected area after treatment to ensure even distribution of the product.
Your patient should not receive Juvederm Volbella treatment if they are allergic to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins; or if they have a history of anaphylaxis or multiple severe allergies. Patients who are using anticoagulants, such as ibuprofen or aspirin, should cease taking the medication before the treatment to minimize bleeding and bruising. There is a risk of an inflammatory reaction at the injection site if the patient undergoes dermal procedures like laser treatment or chemical peeling after treatment with Juvederm Volbella. This product is not recommended for use in patients who are taking immunosuppressive drugs, who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or who are below 18 years of age. Exercise caution if your patient is predisposed to hypertrophic scarring.
Within the first day after treatment, your patients should refrain from excessive exposure to the sun or to heat, minimize strenuous exercise and avoid alcoholic beverages.
Treatment with Juvederm Volbella may result in side effects such as pain, bruising, transient erythema (redness), swelling, itching, or tenderness at the injection site. This typically resolves spontaneously in 24 to 48 hours, depending on the area treated. Lips may take up to a week or more to heal from inflammatory responses. Should these effects persist or worsen, your patient should seek medical attention.