REVOLAX™ FINE with Lidocaine(hyaluronic acid/lidocaine)
- Product: REVOLAX™ FINE with Lidocaine
- Manufacturer: Across Co., LTD.
- Active Substance(s) : hyaluronic acid/lidocaine
- Strength: 24mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 1-1.1ml prefilled syringe
- Accessories: Package insert, 2-30G needles
Revolax Fine with Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid- based dermal filler that is premixed with 0.3% lidocaine, a local anesthetic agent. Revolax Fine contains biodegradable hyaluronic acid (HA) components that work to correct superficial lines, such as crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and neck wrinkles. The proprietary cross-linking technology used in Revolax Fine gives this product its exceptional safety profile, efficacy, and stability.
Benefits of This Filler
Buy Revolax Fine with Lidocaine to give your clients long-lasting results that aims to restore skin health and beauty. Revolax Fine with Lidocaine is a HA-based dermal filler that can help restore volume and a harmonized appearance when used by an experienced practitioner. Revolax Fine with Lidocaine is a highly consistent monophasic gel so that it can deposition is precise and accurate. It has a HA concentration of 24mg/ml and is made with a high degree of cross-linking and purity. Revolax Fine is suitable to be injected into superficial dermis. In other words, Revolax Fine is the ideal HA-based dermal filler to treat conditions such as crow’s feet, forehead lines, neck wrinkles, glabellar lines. Some doctors use this filler to correct tear trough deformities. Its duration of action can last somewhere between 12 to 18 months and has a shelf-life of 2 years. Revolax Fine with Lidocaine is a highly viscoelastic dermal filler that is able to hold its shape and still be malleable enough to contoured in accordance with the natural facial shape of an individual.
This product is made of 24mg/ml of hyaluronic acid that is cross-linked with 1, 4-butanediol diglycidyl ether. It also contains 0.3% lidocaine hydrochloride.
- The patient should be positioned comfortably in a semi-reclined position.
- The skin that is to be treated should be cleaned with alcohol prior to injection.
- It is prudent to use either a surgical marker or a soft white eyeliner to mark the area(s) for treatment.
- Revolax Fine with Lidocaine works optimally with a 30-gauge needle.
- Attach the 30-gauge needle to the syringe and extrude a minute amount of filler material to prime the needle.
- Tighten the needle to the syringe to ensure a secure fit during the injection process.
- Revolax Fine with Lidocaine should ideally be deposited into the superficial-to-top dermal layer. When injecting into this layer, a significant amount of resistance should be felt during injection and when advancing the needle. The gray needle tip should remain visible throughout the process. Do not continue if the needle is in the wrong depth. Withdraw the needle and retry injecting.
- To ensure a smooth and consistent deposition of material, apply constant pressure on the syringe plunger and withdraw the needle in a linear direction. Release the force on the plunger just before pulling the needle out of the skin so that the filler material is not deposited into the epidermis.
- If any bumps or lumps arise from the injection, you may compress them with your thumb and a finger. Do keep in mind, however, that excessive compression and manipulation can result in aggravated bruising and swelling. Do not overcorrect. It is important to balance the patient’s desires with their inherent facial characteristics.
For more information regarding the product, please refer to the package insert that provided along with this product.
Refrain using Revolax Fine with Lidocaine on females who are either pregnant or breastfeeding, individuals under 18 years of age; individuals who have a history of hypersensitive reactions to hyaluronic acid or lidocaine; and individuals who are prone to developing hypertrophic scars. Additionally, do not use this product concurrently with laser therapy, chemexfoliation and dermal abrasion treatments and on areas where there is an ongoing inflammatory or infectious process.
The side effects for Revolax Fine are similar to other hyaluronic acid dermal filler injections. These common side effects are local injection site reactions, such as bruising, swelling, redness, and pain. These reactions are self-limiting and usually resolve on their own with proper aftercare methods. Local injection site reactions and nodule formations are transient and usually require no medical intervention.
The most serious side effect is inadvertent intravascular injections. This may happen when the practitioner is inexperienced or when they are injecting near high-risk areas. Though the incidences of these events are rare, individuals undergoing HA filler treatment should still be informed of the possibility.