SAYPHA® FILLER with Lidocaine(Sodium hyaluronate, lidocaine)
- Product: SAYPHA® FILLER with Lidocaine
- Manufacturer: Croma
- Active Substance(s) : Sodium hyaluronate, lidocaine
- Strength: 23mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- Accessories: Package insert, 2-27G 1/2” needles, 2 traceability labels
- Other Known Names: PRINCESS® FILLER with Lidocaine
Saypha Filler with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant. This product consists of hyaluronic acid (23mg/ml) and lidocaine (3mg/ml). It helps to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles. It can also contour the lips and increase dermal volume. Saypha Filler with Lidocaine can hydrate the skin as well. The lidocaine ensures that the injection procedure required to insert this filler into patients is as pain-free and comfortable as possible.
The pack consists of:
- 1 1ml prefilled syringe
- 2 27G ½ needles
- 2 traceability labels
- Package insert
Benefits of Saypha Filler with Lidocaine:
- Helps decrease certain visible signs of aging
- Can increase lip volume
- Achieves results with increased comfort
- Shown to be well-tolerated
How long does the result last for?
The results of a Saypha Filler with Lidocaine injection may last for about 6 to 9 months.