YVOIRE® CLASSIC PLUS(hyaluronic acid with lidocaine)
Yvoire Classic Plus is an injectable gel implant that plumps and smooths the skin by restoring volume to the dermal tissue at the treatment area. It is suitable for filling facial wrinkles, for augmenting the lips, and for treating mild instances of facial lipoatrophy. With a unique formulation process that places emphasis on making a product with high elasticity, heightened safety and longer duration, Yvoire Classic Plus is the filler of choice for many aesthetic doctors in South Korea and worldwide. The gel contains a local anesthetic for the purposes of pain relief.
Benefits of this Product
Yvoire Classic Plus is a highly adaptable and versatile dermal filler meant to treat minor to moderate facial wrinkles, facial volume loss, and thinning lips. The hyaluronic acid gel is manufactured using HICE (High Concentration Equalized Cross-linking) Technology to produce a filler that uses the minimum amount of a cross-linking agent to create maximum elasticity, leading to a highly stable, durable formula. This dermal filler is supplemented with lidocaine for enhanced patient comfort. When used optimally, it provides results that can last for 6–12 months. Licensed medical professionals can buy Yvoire Classic Plus and other Yvoire products at low wholesale prices from Focus Medical.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (22mg/ml), 0.3% lidocaine
- Employing the correct injection technique is essential to the final results of the treatment.
- Only authorized medical practitioners may administer Yvoire Classic Plus.
- Inform the patient on the indications, expected result, precautions, and potential side effects associated with this treatment.
- Assess the patient’s need for additional pain management, especially if treating the lips.
- Prepare the treatment area by cleansing and sterilizing with an appropriate antiseptic.
- Assemble and prepare the syringe for injection, as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inject Yvoire Classic Plus into the mid to deep dermis, if treating dermal tissue, or into the submucosal layer, if treating the lips.
- Inject slowly with even pressure using an injection technique appropriate for the area being treated. Some techniques that can be used include linear threading and serial puncture.
- After the dermal injection, massage the treated area gently to ensure even distribution of the product.
Yvoire Classic Plus should not be used in patients who have a history of allergy to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, or to any of the ingredients in the formulation. This treatment is also not recommended for patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or patients below the age of 18.
In order to lessen the possibility of bleeding or bruising, your patient should discontinue any blood-thinning medication (e.g. ibuprofen, aspirin) they are taking prior to treatment. In the same vein, they should refrain from consuming alcohol in the first 24 hours after the injection. To aid in the recovery process, your patient should also avoid excessive sunlight and heat (e.g. saunas) and should not strenuously exercise in the first 24 hours after the procedure.
Side effects that may occur with Yvoire Classic Plus include injection-related events such as swelling, bruising, reddening, lumps, pain and tenderness. These effect should resolve spontaneously within a few days post-injection into the skin (longer for injection into the lips). Rarer but more severe effects include infection, inflammatory reactions, nodule formation, discoloration, and papules. Your patient should seek emergency medical attention if they develop any new symptoms, or if symptoms persist or worsen.