YVOIRE® VOLUME PLUS(hyaluronic acid with lidocaine)
Yvoire Volume Plus is a hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into facial dermal tissue to plump and augment the skin, thereby enabling correction of skin depressions and facial atrophy. The procedure is a quick and simple process that produces instant, natural-looking, and durable results. With added lidocaine, treatment with Yvoire Volume Plus is a comfortable and pain-free experience for the patient.
Benefits of this Product
Doctors buy Yvoire Volume Plus because of the numerous advantages it affords over other dermal filler brands, including the following:
- Made using unique HICE (High Concentration Equalized Cross-linking) Technology that optimizes the stabilization process to produce a hyaluronic acid gel that is highly elastic.
- The resultant gel has uniformly sized 900µm particles, for a smooth consistency that ensures natural-looking results.
- This filler is indicated for severe skin depressions and folds, and to add fullness to the lips.
- The gel is supplied in a specially-designed ergonomic syringe for the ease and convenience of the injector.
- Durable, long-lasting results with a duration of effect of 6–12 months.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (22mg/ml) of non-animal origin, 0.3% lidocaine
- Only authorized medical personnel in accordance with local legislation that have received specialized training in the injection techniques for soft tissue augmentation should administer Yvoire Volume Plus.
- Before starting the procedure, ensure that the patient is fully advised of the indications, expected outcomes, precautions, and potential adverse effects associated with Yvoire Volume Plus treatment.
- Assess if additional pain management is required, especially for the lips.
- Prepare the area to be treated by cleansing and sanitizing with a suitable antiseptic.
- Prepare the syringe for injection by attaching the supplied needle to the barrel securely, as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inject Yvoire Volume Plus into the deep dermis and/or subcutis layer or into the submucosal layer.
- After administering the skin filler, massage the treated area gently to contour the product to its surrounding tissue.
Although this treatment is generally well-tolerated, there are instances in which Yvoire Volume Plus is not recommended for use. Patients are discouraged from receiving Yvoire Volume Plus treatment if they are allergic to any of the ingredients in Yvoire Volume Plus, which includes hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. This product is also not recommended in patients who are expecting or breastfeeding, and in patients below the age of 18. Patients who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy or who are prone of hypertrophic scarring should not be treated with Yvoire Volume Plus.
Patients who are using anticoagulants such as aspirin or warfarin should discontinue the medication before the treatment in order to minimize bleeding and bruising.
Within the first day after treatment, your patient should avoid excessive exposure to the sun and heat, minimize strenuous exercise, and refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages.
Some anticipated reactions at the treatment site may occur. These include swelling, bruising, reddening, tenderness, and mild pain. These effects are usually self-resolving within a few days post-injection (longer after injection into the lips). Rarer severe effects could also potentially occur.